SLC 100 or 150

Do a search on the forum.

References have been provided in past posts on where to get the PCIS software (AB gives it away now) and where you can get third-party communication cables and adaptors as well as how to get the PCIS software manuals and SLC100 manuals.

Be advised, DOS is required. PCIS will run under winXP but it will run afoul of the OS when it tries to access the serial port.

just a matter of time ...

unasked for advice: rewrite the existing programs and convert them into something like a MicroLogix platform - and get rid of those "oldie-but-goodies" before one goes belly-up and leaves you scrambling for a solution ...

Alaric said:
Be advised, DOS is required. PCIS will run under winXP but it will run afoul of the OS when it tries to access the serial port.

It will run under Win95...

I know where you can get a cable :) I also have the software, if they give it away then I will make you a copy but I need to make sure that its free and they are giving it away

I have Win98 loaded on my vmware but not 95 (yet) I have a laptop that runs 95

Alaric said:
Do a search on the forum.

References have been provided in past posts on where to get the PCIS software (AB gives it away now) and where you can get third-party communication cables and adaptors as well as how to get the PCIS software manuals and SLC100 manuals.

Yep... here's a post from Ron (rsdoran) with the links http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=199773&postcount=9