all green leds flashing on Sercos interface module

Kataeb

all green leds are flashing on a Sercos interface 1756-M16SE module. one axis has module fault 16#10 , sercos ring fault 1 , attribute error code 16#9 , attribute error id 16#138 , sercos error code 16#7008 . where can i find the meaning of each of these errors? how to reconfigure the axes?

CP (SERCOS Phase) Flashing Green, Ring (SERCOS Ring Status) Flashing Green, OK (Module Status) Flashing Green

. Check the configuration of the axes in RSLogix 5000 software.

Sorry, I don't know about your Sercos module, but proper etiquette when posting on forums is to Keep related questions on the original thread.
I know it can sometimes be frustrating when you have machinery down, but double and triple posting really just clogs up my screen, and probably doesn't get you your answer any faster.
Good Luck.

it is just that i have two different problems on separate modules. although they are on the same machine, i thought it is better to work on each one independently, to process the info more efficiently. anyway thank you for replying.

The solution was to check loose cables and connectors on the motors and drives, straighten bent connector pins, … (machine assembly was done too fast!). It seems that the sercos network does not do his first run, until all drives have started properly one after the other!