Altivar 320 drive - Setting up the Green Dial for speed adjustment

Rob S.

Good Evening ,

I never set up a Altivar 320 Frequency Drive . I must say I never seen a
more complicated drive to set up , LOL

How do you setup the green dial to control the speed ? Have any of you seen an easier instructions to set up this dial for manual speed adjustments ?

Thanks so much .

beware... I have a Altivar 312, it has a very ANNOYING "feature". Anytime the drive is set to local, you need to pretty much do a full factory reset/reconfigure to get it back to remote mode.

See SE's own video....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR8KC5NS9Ws

What Goof let it pass with THAT!?

Yes this is also the case for the atv320. But i think its only if you set the control to local. Very irritating
The setting I showed is only for the speed reference