Altivar 320 NST state

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I am communicating with M241 and few altivars 320, lexiums 32 via ethernet IP and I notice when I disrupt the power supply (turn off the cabinet) and turn it on again I get the state NST on my altivars when closing the STO circuit. I can't reset the fault and until now I only can resolve the issue by downloading the new software to m241 with a slight change (communication timeout change ie.) which I assume reinitialises the network causing the altivar to bootup again. Any advice appreciated. I am using plcopen blocks MC_powet and rest..

Hi,
I am communicating with M241 and few altivars 320, lexiums 32 via ethernet IP and I notice when I disrupt the power supply (turn off the cabinet) and turn it on again I get the state NST on my altivars when closing the STO circuit. I can't reset the fault and until now I only can resolve the issue by downloading the new software to m241 with a slight change (communication timeout change ie.) which I assume reinitialises the network causing the altivar to bootup again. Any advice appreciated. I am using plcopen blocks MC_powet and rest..

Have tried any of these:
https://www.se.com/uk/en/faqs/FA142655/

I only have fault reset as IO signal.
The rest is controlled via ethernet IP comms. When I connect I have something like timeout on my adapter.
I have been told that I maybe have a command request active while booting up but I also tried to comment out those commands (structured text) and I also get this error which I cant reset as there seems like a timeout. Do I have to make some scanning delay to avoid the timeout? I don't have much experience with EthernetIP.