AB 1734-IK/C Programming

jvjr

Does anyone have a basic example ladder program
on how to get an Allen-Bradley 1734-IK/C Encoder
module up and counting?

I have been trying to find an example but it's a
no go so far.

Hi gclshort,
Thank you for the link to the manual. I never worked with this particular module and the hardware is at a customer's site several hundred miles away. I am writing the code then plan to go to the facility and download it.
what I am actually looking for is a basic ladder logic example for reference. General displaying how the functions enable count, reset count and preset load work.That should be enough to start.

Similar Topics

Looking at installing point io, with a 1734-AENTR communications adapter and ten 1734-IT2L modules. In IAB it installs a 1734-EP24DC after every...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use the 4-20 mA signals from a device whose user manual says that it outputs "isolated 4-20 mA". I only have spare PLC inputs in a...
Replies
Views
Hello The plant is running and there is no shutdown nowadays therefore I can add 1734- AENTR and its card while PLC is in Run? I do not wanna...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is my first time working with a 1734-IE2C analog module. I am tasked with wiring the flow meter into the analog card and the OEM is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom