modifying variable values

AK_NEW

Hi ! I wish to modify variables via variable tables. In my case I want to monitor a comparator whose one input is fixed value of temperature and whose other input is a an input say MW2 which I want to vary in variable table & see the effect. Problem is that i am not able to do it. Can anyone tell me detailed steps. I am using Simatic manager v.5.5 with PLC simulator. Thanks in advance

Do the following steps:
1. Insert VAT in simatic manager (PLCSIM is already running and project is downloaded)
2. Open VAT
3. In Address cell type you address (MW2), in Display format cell select one of formats, for example Decimal. Press the button with a glasses on a toolbox and see the result in appropriate Status value cell. If you want to modify the value then type necessary number in Modify value cell and press the both-arrowed button on toolbox. This will change the status value of MW2.