Siemens HMI Miniweb password

DLMUK

Hi,

I am currently setting up a system using a TP2200 HMI but I cannot log onto the remote viewer using IE.

I can access the log on screen but I have tried what I thought was the default passwort

Administrator

this didn't work and I cannot find the section to configure this on TIA Portal. I tried using the usernames I configured under "User Administration" but no joy with these.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Hi

I did get it working in the end - cannot remember exactly the solution though... I don't have TIA portal on my home PC and it is now a public holiday in the UK. If you are still having issues Tuesday send me a message and will see if I can refresh my memory looking at the project.

Sorry I can't be of more help now

I ended up finding it. In the physical touch screens control panel there is a section for wincc Internet settings i belive in here you need to set a user name and password and give it authorization.

After that you can login.