RSLogix 500 Data logging while using Emulator

brar47

Hello My name is Harry and i am fixing some program for a client.

He has Micrologix 1100 controller and i am using RSLogix 500.

I do not have the micrologix 1100 plc available so i am just using emulator to check my program. Problem is i do not know who to see if values are being data logged properly or not.

Is there a way to be able to have data logging functional while using emulator to run the program?

Thank you guys

sir iam using rslogix500 and rsview32. i want to know the way to set odbc driver and script for data loging and reporting and viewing in pdf format by one click

Welcome to the Forum, Chotu !

I've seen your posts scattered through a bunch of other threads this morning so I wanted to give you a hint about how the Forum works.

If you want to ask a new question, you need to create a new thread. Include as much information as you can about your project and what you've already tried and what specific information you want the community's help with.

To create a new thread, start at the top level of the Q&A section:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/forumdisplay.php?f=2

And click the "Start a New Thread" button, which looks like this:

newthread.gif

Edit: Looks like you figured it out. Post as much information as you can about what you've already done; not many users are interested in explaining a complex process from scratch.

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=95055