Control Logix Minor Fault Code 131072

hasan_ali

Hi,

I am using control logix L75 Processor and RS Logix Rev 20.55. During testing i observed a minor error on processor. Minor Error Code from GSV instruction was 131072. According to Control logix Minor Faults, it is "An internal controller diagnostic has failed".

What does that mean. Is it something to do with Processor Hardware failure. Moreover, how is it possible to stop that happening again.

Regards,

Similar Topics

Hi, This is satish. My program shows minor fault code - 04 in PLC. I am using STOD ( String to DINT) Conversion in the logic. The string length is...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
I currently have a weird issue involving Ethernet IP communication between a ABB CI873 (EthernetIP Module) and a 1756-L83ES. The Layout is as...
Replies
Views
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR? One 6500/5700 rack, 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom