Panelview plus runtime

Pree

Hi everyone,
I am having this strange issue with the runtime file created frim FTview studio.
I am working of FT view ME-5.0 and have some new tags added on hmi which points to right topic and plc, while I work in FTview studio, plan and stop the file it shows me all value correctly, also when I test application from FTview Studio it works fine(all this work done on engineering station), the problem arises when I create the runtime application and open the application on actual panel view, all the newly created tags shows ???? were as other tags are healthy. does anyone have any Idea about this type of Issue.

Similar Topics

Hi there! I got a HMI terminal Panelview Plus 7 (PN-332439 / CAT 2711P-T12W21D8S) which work on a APP 8.00 i'm trying to modify with my FT View...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I added a few screens to a FactoryTalk View ME Application, I'm going to download this modified application to the same...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 FactoryTalk View applications and Runtimes that were developed for a Panelview Plus 6. I am replacing these...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I have a Panelview Plus 7 Performance HMI. I made some screen changes and created another runtime. I downloaded to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a fairly new integrator and have used this site to answer many questions that I have had and appreciate the help so far. I cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom