QuickPanel+ Support of html

Disguysam

So i am trying to convert from the QuckPanel View to the QuickPanel+ everything else is working fine with the exception of it publishing data i tell it to publish. I use it to collect wash data, which can be retrieved via the web browser. I am un able to get the QuickPanel+ to publish any of the data. This is a piece of the script i write for it to copy data and save it

FileCopy "\SDMemory\Jan\document_fx", "\Flash Storage\fxViewRuntime\Project\WebRoot\CustomDocuments\Jan\document_fx.html"
FileCopy "\SDMemory\Feb\document_fx", "\Flash Storage\fxViewRuntime\Project\WebRoot\CustomDocuments\Feb\document_fx.html"

Does QP+ support html cause it seems like it doesn't

So i am trying to convert from the QuckPanel View to the QuickPanel+ everything else is working fine with the exception of it publishing data i tell it to publish. I use it to collect wash data, which can be retrieved via the web browser. I am un able to get the QuickPanel+ to publish any of the data. This is a piece of the script i write for it to copy data and save it

FileCopy "\SDMemory\Jan\document_fx", "\Flash Storage\fxViewRuntime\Project\WebRoot\CustomDocuments\Jan\document_fx.html"
FileCopy "\SDMemory\Feb\document_fx", "\Flash Storage\fxViewRuntime\Project\WebRoot\CustomDocuments\Feb\document_fx.html"

Does QP+ support html cause it seems like it doesn't

I use QP and QP+'s but unfortunately can't help with you this since never used HTML on them.

Only thing I know is QP+ panels have so many problems. It took me 3 whole day to connect a QP+ to VersaMax CPU. It turned out to be QP+ doesn't have RS-485 on them even though they say they have. I made it work with RS-422. I talked to technical support for few hours and they confirmed that those panels have so many problems on them. Good luck with your problem.