robert mooli

Great team here! , iam looking for original drawings and as built diagrams for
motor 1RR5566-6JAOO-Z, I HAVE CHECKED IN SIEMENS CATALOGUES I CANT GET IT
THANK YOU
robert
peehttp://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/argue.gif

I cant even ...
o_O

Send a photo of the name plate, not a screenshot of your PC with the photo of the name plate.
And make sure it is readable.
(why do I have to write that ?)

Think about that we are trying to help your for free, so make an effort.

Most likely it is a custom motor built for an OEM (or even an end user) to a specification; that's usually what the "Z" at the end of the string signifies. So there will not be any "catalog" information on it. In that case, Siemens will only release information to whomever had the motor built, they will consider it proprietary. If that entity no longer exists, you may need to find someone at Siemens willing to take this on on your behalf to get around those restrictions.

Good luck with that though...