FTMEv8.00 Application load errors

Jimbojones

Hello!

I'm having an issue with FT Machine Edition v8 station. This morning my HMI runtime file was running fine, but after a few restarts of the machine, the HMI runtime is giving a message "Unable to load the application." I tried other HMI runtime files but it is still giving the message.

The FT diagnostics viewer is giving a 3-line warning:
-Failed to load class "{D..."
-Some error about RNADirServerProxy.cpp
-Catastrophic Error

I searched the KB and found some similar articles about firewalls and anti virus software interfering - none of which are issues (they are not installed, yet).

I may of done a restart while the HMI runtime was booting up ... I'm wondering if that messed things up.

To recap, this is a FTMEv8 runtime running on a Windows 7 Panel PC.

Appreciate any advice ... I may just have to reinstall...

Thanks!