Offset and gain in of FX analog modules

farooq.gill

I want to know when do we need to use offset and gain in analog modules of FX series. I mean I am not clear what are offset and gain. Please tell me a little about it with example. thanks

Plus Do we need scaled values of analog input just to show on the HMI??

You will need to set them when you have an error in your analogue input/output measurement

Have you read the manual, its all explained in there with examples ?

You haven't told us if this is and AD or DA unit but this would be true of a DA unit

Gain value: Analog output value when the digital input is 1,000

Offset value: Analog output value when the digital input is 0

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I need to adjust Offset and Gain on Analoge out card A62DA... Will the CPU (mitsubishi A1) stop when short circuiting 1 & 2 (Test)?? Will...
Replies
Views
Anyone have problems with the absolute offset of an axis controlled by a 1756-M02AS being erased and/or being a large number that doesn’t relate...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to offset Main CIP (Master) for other slaves (Drives). I have 360 Rotary Scaling. For the MAPC I'm using "(360.0 +...
Replies
Views
Hello, Bit of background on the job I am carrying out. Old Setup: Data from CPU ----> Historian ME module -----> Historian SE V3.0 Windows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom