compact logix to maples

irondesk40

have a project coming up that will involve using a maples hmi and a compact logix 1769-L24. In the logix5000 software i see where you have a option to export tags. In the Maples HMI unit under edit - system parameters, after you select the Compact Logix PLC and you highlight the PLC there is selection for Import Tag.
Would this mean you have to have the HMI actually connected to the PLC or does it mean import from a file?
Have never done this and a little confused. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Have a machine that has a compact logix plc and a maples 5071L HMI. Machine is running fine but...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom