Ultra3000

I have an Ultra3000 (2098-DSD-010). It is configured for analog position mode. What I'm trying to find out is there any way to limit the velocity of the motor? I'm not concerned with following error and position error so much. I just want to limit the max velocity of the motor.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an issue with one Ultra3000 servo drive. I command an 1326AB-B520E-S2L motor and after 30 min the drive goes to fault with the E22...
Replies
Views
Ok so first allow me to bow my head and say I'm a retired mechanical engineer and while I still have a few brain cells left there is something I...
Replies
Views
Anyone know what might cause this? All my other drives are working fine except this one. Sometimes I can start the drive, it'll run fur 5 seconds...
Replies
Views
Hey all, For a school project I've been tasked with getting a ControlLogix, Ultra3000 and some servos that were donated up and running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom