Siemens HMI conversion

Aaron Seow

Dear all,

Have a nice day.

I would like to ask is it possible to upload program from Siemens Mobile Panel MP377, convert and load it into Siemens Comfort Panel.

Thanks

There is a possibility that the source program was stored on the panel. In that case there must be a flash-card installed in the SD card slot.
In reality, this is almost never done.

Without the source program, all you can do is to upload an image and install that image on an exactly similar Mobile Panel 377.

Similar Topics

We have several Siemens basic panels in use on a production line. The line was bought from over seas and so all the display screens are using...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues, On a Siemens Multi panel (MP 377 12") of a machine (S7-300) at a customer's site, some parameters need to be changed that have...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an ESA HMI that is connected to a Simatic S7-300 (CPU312). I have uploaded the program from the PLC which is written with Step7...
Replies
Views
Good day, May I ask, what do I need to perform MIGRATION of HMI program from Siemens MP277 10" Touch hmi to TP1200. I already have WinCC Flexible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom