Time Channels Beijers MAC 50

I am trying to convert a Beijers MAC 50 HMI application to a new GOT application but the older system uses the Time channels function and I cannot find out how or what it is switching. I understand what it is used for but I cannot see which bits it is switching in the PLC, is there a way to do this as I need to replicate it in the GOT HMI?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Similar Topics

As above. I've been fishing around on TIA portal but haven't found a "Disable channel" tickbox. Is there one? If so, where is it? Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi: I recently tried connecting 2 new single-ended 4-20mA analog inputs to an existing 1771-IFE. The IFE is in a RIO chassis. The values coming...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I came with a question, currently i have a remote chassis with an series of modules I/O, digital and analog,the analog module...
Replies
Views
Excuse my ignorance but I am having a hard time figuring out where my real IO points are to address tags. Please refer to attachments for screen...
Replies
Views
We are using a 1756-IF16H that has a few spare channels. The channels that are SPARE are indicating a channel fault. Is there a way that I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom