Failed to load "manifest"

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good Morning to all you happy campers

Have an emulated FTV and four PLC's running, Processors are MIcrologix 1400A.

I keep seeing the following

"Failed to load the manifest file at location "Manifest": Exception".

Does not appear to be interfering with any communications or functions,

Any thoughts?

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Please, any ideas to resolve this?

I am Using Factory Talk View Version 8.0 (Distributed Network)

Hi Shree

Sorry for the slow response, I was out of town.

Unfortunately, I have not found a reason for the issue. When it appeared, I was running an emulator. When I uploaded the program, it went away. It never showed up on the system.

I wish you the best of luck

I am getting this too (Version 7.00) and it has only started happening since i installed FT Viewpoint and have included it with my project