ControlLogix PLC/SLC Mapping of Timers

Archie

Is this even possible? I was trying to read a SLC mapped Timer ACC over DF1 (PCCC) and I get an Illegal address. My thought is maybe it doesn't work because the SLC used INT for timers and CLX uses DINT, therefore they do not align.

I did an N7 equivalent and it works, so I know all of the coms and mappings are working correctly.

Similar Topics

Quick question. When using the CLX PLC/SLC Message Mapping to map files 0 (Output) and 1 (Input) to CLX Integer registers is it smart enough to...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with a Data Highway system that uses it to tell the case conveyor that it palletizers infeed belt is running and that a full...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am new in Allen Bradley PLCs, I need to setup the "Path to PLC Processor Module" in an OPC server configuration for each of my equipment...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am currently trying to communicate ControlLogix PLCs via EtherNet/IP with Delta V DCS. There is a VIM2 card configured for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom