ControlLogix to PLC/SLC via KF2

On all ControlLogix family controllers and network modules, the CIP Ports are numbered:

1 = Backplane or Backplane Object
2 = Channel 0 Serial Port or Network Channel A
3 = Channel 1 Serial Port or Network Channel B

Only the 1769-L31 has two Serial ports, and only the 1756-DHRIO has two Network ports.

Even though CompactLogix 1769-L3x controllers do not physically have modular communications, they still use the Backplane Object with the Controller in Slot 00 and the Ethernet or ControlNet module in Slot 01.

Similar Topics

Is this even possible? I was trying to read a SLC mapped Timer ACC over DF1 (PCCC) and I get an Illegal address. My thought is maybe it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Quick question. When using the CLX PLC/SLC Message Mapping to map files 0 (Output) and 1 (Input) to CLX Integer registers is it smart enough to...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am new in Allen Bradley PLCs, I need to setup the "Path to PLC Processor Module" in an OPC server configuration for each of my equipment...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom