Fatek WinProLadder Simulator

ammar430

Hey,
I am final year student of electronics engineering, and my final year project is on "Solar Tracker and MPPT" I have bought FATEK PLC, 2 STEPPER DRIVES, 2 STEPPER MOTOR, 10 Watt Panel.

I have to move the panel in both directions as its a Dual Axis Solar Tracker.

As my PLC has only digital I/O's no analog I/O's, but still I want to operate my sensors(LDR) through Digital I/O's, which is only possible when i take my LDR output voltage to 16V DC to 24V DC, I will use op-amp IC with LDR to take my voltage to around 24V DC to make it work with Digital I/O's instead of Analog I/O's.

Still i have options to buy a Analog I/O's card to attach with my PLC.

Another problem is that I don't know how to compare 2 values(values of 2 ldr) on WinProLadder(fatek simulator) ?

Kindly help me I have only a month left to complete my final year project.