Slc 5/03 fault

chipr97

I am having a problem with a SLC 500
I am getting a expansion rack power fault but do not have one installed.
It's a 10 slot rack all slots used. 5/03 processor.
I have replaced the rack then power supply and finally the processor.
The new 5/03 accepted the program download and started back
Up ran all day and on power up this morning faulted again?
I have not been online yet to verify the same fault but have that feeling
Could not get any answers yesterday when troubleshooting ?!
Did pull all the I/I and turned off all the slots before replacing the CPU yesterday.
I have attached a screen shot of the error message that was displayed.
Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg

I looked at the data rack does not have a ow8 or ow16 but does have a IO12 and there is an output on at power up? I am not sure yet if an new card is available if not may try different output.

Have you looked?

For your other problem, make sure you have surge protection across all inductive loads.

Working on getting surge protection on all coils - I had swapped processors and set the jumper to the same as the one that I had swapped. I have moved to protect and reloaded the program and seams to be ok now when power is cycled.