Panel View e Transfer and PV1400

PAC

P
I use “Panel View e Transfer” to transfer file: XXX.pvc (the program file for Keypad )to the PV1400e terminal.
The transfer did not succeed. There are caution window show the following message:
|=================================================|
|Unable to access specified file C:\xxx\xxx.pvc |
|Cause: SHARE.EXE was not loaded, |
|or shared region was lock.(11) |
| (Error 4100) |
| OK |
|=================================================|
Anyhow, I ignored above message and try to download the file to the PV terminal. Finally, transferring succeeded,
I found the xxx.pvc in the PV1400e terminal, but I could not open it
The terminal always shows "! MISMATCHED APPLICATION FILE” when I opened the file.

In the other hand, I used the other project: YYY.pvd (the program file for touch screen) and transferred to the PV1400e terminal. The transfer was successful and could be opened in the terminal.

I’d like to open and run xxx.pvc in the terminal, please suggest how I should do.

Hint: 1. the original PV1400e is touch screen type but the touch screen was damage; therefore, I replaced it with the Key pad.
2. the program for Keypad (xxx.pvc) was created by referring to the original program (YYY.pvd).
3. During the xxx.pvc was transferring, the key pad was connecting to the PV1400e terminal.