Networking 2 PLC's with different IP's

So as discussed, a router or a NAT device is probably the best way to go here.

Consider that a router will connect the two networks. It could potentially allow any device on either network to talk with devices on the other network. Digging into the configuration you would be able to limit which devices can traverse the network, but that can get tricky on a router. I believe the default would be everyone can talk to everyone, and then you go from there to start limiting access. Your IT group might also have an issue if you are adding a router that could potentially touch their enterprise network.

A device like the 1783-NATR might be a little easier to setup to allow only specific devices to be visible to the other network. It starts with no one can access, and then you add mapping to allow access. I think that device is limited to 32 mappings.

OG