Ft historian tag addition issues

edwardeduful

Hello All,

Please I am trying to add FT live data tags to the historian.
I can add the live tags successfully, but the challenge i am facing is that some of the tags are not showing and when i try to add these tags by using individual points i can find the tags in the P-I systems management.
When i use Discover historian points and i search for these tags,and i click confirm points i get an alarm saying

Failed to create point on server.[122235] exceeded point count allowance for point-source[fatal error].
The tags i want add are just five tags and the historian is supposed to have 250 tags space, but the Alarm keeps popping up.

Please your contributions will be much appreciated.

Hello rdRast,

Please Attached is the screen shot i took when locating the points.
Kindly help me out if its ok or its not seeing the license.

Thanks,

20170307_080207.jpg 20170307_114841.jpg

It's been a while since I had to look, so I can't remember exactly - but I believe somewhere in your FT Administration Console you can look at the license details, and it will tell you how many tags you have a license for, and how many of them are used. Perhaps you already have 249 tags used?