Unable to control the GS1 drive from DL06

Rizu

Hi,

I'm trying to send write (MWX) commands from DL06 for frequency and start/stop control of a motor connected to a GS1 Drive.

The GS1 Drive is communicating fine with SP116 turning on every time the PLC tries to communicate with the GS1 drive and counter shows the no of successful connection attempts were made. The SP 117 never turns on, so that means there is no unsuccessful attempt at communication.

I' using a simple rung with a normally open contact to trigger an MWX Block. However, when I try to send the write commands for frequency value or start/stop of a motor connected to the GS1 drive, it doesn't go through.

The settings on secondary comm port of plc (port2) and the mwx settings exactly match the gs1 drive settings. I'm not sure whats wrong.

MWX Settings for frequency control of gs1:
CPU
K0
port no: k2
slave addres: k1
Function Code: 06
Start Slave memory Address: K42331 ,
Start master memory address: V3000,
Modbus Data type: 584/984 mode

Secondary comm port:

Port2,
Modbus,
Baud Rate 9600,
Station No: 1
Stop bits: 1
Parity: odd

Gs1 Drive settings:

P3.00: 04
P4.00: 05
P9.00: 1
P9.01: 01
P9.02: 05

Also I am able to control the motor with the drive alone and I have the electronic chip relay disabled on the drive (not sure if that makes any difference).

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out with this.