Unable to load ActiveX control for display "DISPLAY_NAME".

Rahul3005

Hello Members,

I hope you are all doing well.

Coming back to my issue , I had recently converted an backup which was mae for FTV 8.10 to the FTV 11.0.

The backup was successfully restored in clients PC , but when i open some displays , which are having Active X control , I get this error popup "Unable to load ActiveX control for display "DISPLAY_NAME". :mad:

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 9.30.42 PM.jpeg

The interesting part is I restored the backup for same FTV 11.0 in one of my office PC (new and just formatted) , the backup just restored fine and there was issue no issue as such.
All the displays were ok and working fine.

I had same OS , same windows verision installed in clients PC , same as mine , i have also installed latest FTV Patch rollup.

OS VERSION : WINDOWS 10 (20HP)
FTV VERSION : 11.0

At this point i am really clueless , what maybe the issue , if you had faced any such problem before , do revert me.

Thanks for the time.

Thanks and Regards ,

Rahul Patil

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 9.30.42 PM (2).jpg WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 9.30.42 PM (1).jpeg