Unable to load ActiveX control

Pevu14

Hello,
I need to restore runtime application in Application Manager (Rockwell) and I have a problem during I restore runtime.
Application Manager shows me the message - "Unable to load ActiveX control for display MAIN. cause: ME CSVDataLog: Newer file version of ActiveX control required."
From where can I download newer version of ActiveX
My current version of Application Manager is 9.0.241.0

This is a problem unfortunately. If you use an activex control and someone edits the application in a newer version than you, you cannot restore the application in an older version, even if the runtime is generated for that lower version.

For example, I use v10, my customer uses v12. If they edit and make a runtime for v10, I cannot restore because the application is now locked to v12. I called this a bug when I spoke to them about this, they disagreed.

The options RA offers is:
  1. You upgrade to a newer version of FactoryTalk View Studio ME.
  2. The user who edited in the newer version deletes the activex control, the user with the older version restores and adds the activex back in (only to do it all again next time)