1762-IF2OF2 COM connection

Nin_CaLs

Hi Sirs,

Good Day.

I have a simple questions/clarification regarding the connection of "negative channel" and "com" of the analog input module 1762-IF2OF2.

1. Should the "COM" be connected on the negative dc power?
2. Is it okay to jumper all the negative connections?
3. Is my expansion module slot arrangement okay? Or is there preferred slot positioning based on the module. (which should come first and last)

Please see attachment for the wiring diagram and advise for any concerns.

Appreciate for all your help. Thank you.

1762-IF2OF2.JPG

1. Should the "COM" be connected on the negative dc power? Yes
2. Is it okay to jumper all the negative connections? You can check with your meter but I think they are inside the module already
3. Is my expansion module slot arrangement okay? Or is there preferred slot positioning based on the module. (which should come first and last) Looks good to me

Please see attachment for the wiring diagram and advise for any concerns.
Nice drawing

Edit: Also check your dip switches and make sure they are set correct for the IF2OF2, they will need to be set to V or C depending on your application

Last edited: