panelview 600 error...

CHOIDRY

i tried many things but i failed..
then notice is left.
"If tis adapter is a PC Card, remove and re-insert it to have the new settings take effect. if the adapter is built-in, you will need to reset the device"

What does mean...

That error message is in regard to a network adapter; it actually comes from the Windows CE operating system.

You have posted previously about a PanelView Plus 600 that failed during firmware upgrade.

Please post the exact part number of the terminal and the exact error messages you are seeing.

The part number will be similar to "2711P-T6C20D8".

The more information, detail, and context you can provide, the more help you can expect from the PLCTalk community.

thanx

That error message is in regard to a network adapter; it actually comes from the Windows CE operating system.

You have posted previously about a PanelView Plus 600 that failed during firmware upgrade.

Please post the exact part number of the terminal and the exact error messages you are seeing.

The part number will be similar to "2711P-T6C20D8".

The more information, detail, and context you can provide, the more help you can expect from the PLCTalk community.

Thank you. Have a nice day