4-20mA TO propotional valve control

I think you have to link the actual i/o to the word output, not sure how to dobit in cokpit. But that should fix the problem

In twincat 2 (which is also codesys2 based) you have to declare global variable like iTestvariable AT %I* : INT; as input and iTestVariable AT %Q* : INT; as output, and then make the link in system manager to the actual output or input. And in the simulator mode the io doesn't change it has to be in run mode.

Just noticed that e-****pit is codesys 3 based, then you have to make the link under the tab IO->devices->select the corresponding output/input and right-click the value and select the changelink(that how it goes twincat 3)

Last edited:
Thanks Jkoso,

Program is working normally. My problem is that i have output indication at simulation but i dont have any output current..

If you monitor that output thru online tab, do you see the value changing? If it changes then you may have faulty output card, if it does not change then you may have wrong links.

Last edited:
I suppose that i have faulty links because when i am using card simulation i have output.. The problem is that all variables are changing normally but i cant have normal output.

Please take a look from the below video
https://youtu.be/qbditKt1saU

ndzied made it and explains my issue. Now variable of the output is word but i have real var. I put a REAL_TO_WORD function but the problem is the same.

That program what ndzied did for you, does not contain io link variables you have to do that links otherwise values dont transfer to outputs.

Yes i linked them normally to plcs variables..I think that the card is too complicated and i have to convert my signal in order to have normal output.

I think you are going to have to post at least some screen shots of what you are trying to do.

One thought is that you may have named things the same in the I/O mapping and in the Global Variable file and perhaps the one in the I/O table is not being scanned?

Hello all,

Geniusintraining i though that you gave my solution but i am not facing the problem at simulation mode with wago I/O check.
No according my program ndzied1 please take a look below. Is like yours.

Maybe you should post your program and io configuration here at least as screenshots like ndzied1 suggested above.

It is really hard to help if we have to guess everything what you have done.