rexroth amplifier cards

Do you mean a VT 5004 or a VT 5014. I don't know about a VT5041 (but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Let me know. If I can't help this weekend I can certainly help Monday when I'm back at work (we're a RR distributor).

Dear Euipfacil,
I have a lot of experience in adj VT 5041 on injection moulding machine. Please confirm which type of machine is install on this card. which machine size, whhich model and which software version is install on this machine.

I now have this issue done. The downloads that were posted helped me to get this issue behind me. As for the machine it is an old B56 Rep machine that I coverted from the propriatary Rep controller to AB. I had some issues up front with Hydraulics...cards, scalling, and various other small issues but as for now machine works well! Thanks again for all of the helpful posts.
LR

Rexroth VT 5041 question

Looking for information on the type of meter used in this controller. The scale is labeled for +/-, presumably current.
If anyone has a clue, or perhaps one for sale, please advise.

Kind thanks,
Irving Wiener đź“š

If you are talking about the meter built into the face of the card, then this generally shows the actual angle of the swashplate in the pump and so it corresponds to the flow coming out of the pump.

More on the VT 5041

Kind thanks for your reply. However, I need some info to replace the meter. Any idea of what type of meter it may be?

Thanks.