Automatically pull data from Red Lion HMI and put into Spreadsheet

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day everyone,
I was wondering if there is a way to automatically pull data off of the Red Lion HMI (CR3000) SD card and put it into a spreadsheet?

I have done this manually many times but was wondering how I might go about doing this automatically, say at 6am every day.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

How do you do it manually. I have a REDLION G310C210 HMI. It has a CF card inside. When I connect WIN7SP1 PC using USB TypeA to TypeB cable I am able to collect daily alarm history. But I am unable to read analog values on a .CSV file.

How do you do it manually. I have a REDLION G310C210 HMI. It has a CF card inside. When I connect WIN7SP1 PC using USB TypeA to TypeB cable I am able to collect daily alarm history. But I am unable to read analog values on a .CSV file.

Are you logging the analog data to the CF card now?

To actually pull the CSV file you need to use FTP Client. I use FileZilla and it is free.