G120c not running automatically

GayanCeylon

Hi All,

I had to replace one of my drives(SIEMENS G120C) in my conveyor system. the problem I'm having is the motor is running fine in manual mode without any issues. Once I run it automatically F7900 error comes on the drive. The new Drive was working fine previously, and I was experimenting with it on my DIY test bench. I downloaded the parameters to the new drive Via TIA 15.1 (download to Device). before downloading the parameters I set the IP and the Profinet name. What can be the problem?

Similar Topics

Hello I wanted to ask some questions about the G120C drive and the protection for it. I want to control a pump, with the motor rating of 5.5 kW...
Replies
Views
Hello, I use a Siemens Sinamics G120C inverter in combination with a S7-1200 cpu. I use the Main Setpoint with the Providrive option and send...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, friends. I need to make changes to a project that I have done before. S7-300 I made a conveyor using a G120C DP driver for the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I have a project with Robot that I use, communication is provided by Profibus. I will add a conveyor to this project, for this I...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I have several Siemens projects, version 15, that each has 5 G120C PN drives in them. IT has requested the MAC address on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom