G120c DP Manual move button

Hello everyone, friends. I need to make changes to a project that I have done before. S7-300 I made a conveyor using a G120C DP driver for the machine used. While doing this, I used the Standard Telegram 1. PZD-2/2 Communication format together with the Profibus communication network. I was doing operations such as stop, start, speed adjustment of the conveyor via HMI. Now my problem is: The conveyor will be moved to a farther point. And reaching the hmi screen is a waste of time. I was asked to leave a Manual selector switch, a back and forth button and a speed adjustment pot. I struggled a bit, I chose Macro number 1 to run back and forth to try.

p1003 : 300
p1004 : 400
I entered the values.
+24V to DI0 (terminal 5). When I give it, there is no movement on the conveyor.
How can I solve this problem? Am I missing something with the wiring or have I entered a missing parameter? Can you please help me? Thanks in advance. Please see attachment.

Macro.jpg Wiring.jpg

Attachments

• expert list.pdf
    288.3 KB · Views: 2
  • parameter_Expert list_backup.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 0
Why dont you wire the manual selector as a digital input to plc and still only control the drive via profibus?

agree with chud.
You have a PLC, and in the PLC program you generate the speed setpoint which you then send to the G120C via telegram 1.
Change the PLC program to set the speed setpoint based on the physical switch.

At some point in the set-up you need to send the PLC, so you might as well do it all in there.
You'll need to talk to the PLC because somewhere in your program you must be activating a bit (bit 10 in the default control word I think) which is labelled "enable control by PLC" to allow it to receive telegram data.