Maple Systems HMI 530T

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi to All. Does anyone have or had any experiance programing a maple systems HMI? being a 530 T , or using a EasyWear500 software.?
I need help with addressing. I totaly do not understand the Write to instruction.
I have a timer that i need to write a value to. The adress would be as follow N7:0/0 In the maple system easyware 500 this adress would be the "write to address" but why do I have to have a trigger address being a bit. Do I have to place a XIC bit before the instruction that I'm trying to write to??
Thanks for all the help!

I don't know enough to give a detailed answer. Normally, all values are updated between an HMI and the PLC. A write of a timer value would be a single, manual event. The trigger bit would be a separate button - the Enter button. Pressing that button writes the value.