Post your VM Host/Guest setup specs here!

FYI If you use VMWare and the paid version of AVG you may experience extremely slow XP machines. I had to turn off the AVG setting under the Troubleshooting tab called "Enable Hardware-assisted virtualization" and then my XP machines ran normally.

good to know. i put Adobe reader on my guest machines and so far so good. im skeptical to add Autocad Electrical and my Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator programs to the same VM with the Rockwell stuffs though.

Take Snapshot then install and test. Easy to roll back if it all goes Pete Tong.

Similar Topics

Hello All, Please direct me to post to the right page. I am really new to PLC, and want to find a tutor who is familiar with Automation Direct's...
Replies
Views
I know it is fairly simple to post a screenshot, but many of us have large screens, so perhaps y'all could take the time to trim those screenshots...
Replies
Views
Good day all. Stupid question incoming (see my handle), but I can't seem to get this last step sorted. Basic story: Ops ruined the PC we were...
Replies
Views
We are experiencing VM OS corruption after Studio 5000 installation. This has occurred for several VMs. Strangely enough, not every VM is...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m struggling to understand how the LHTTP_post / get work ? I have a url address given to me by the IT , I have to send a works order...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom