Rexroth MLC Jog

edda

Hi!

I´m using a Rexroth MLC controller for a robot application.
To jog the kinematics I´m using the ML_GroupJogCont but I also have two external axis (that is not a part of the kinematics) but I can´t find any block for single axis...

In the PLCopen library (14.14.0.0) the MC_Jog is not available.

How should I handle jog of single axis in the best way?

Best Regards

Hi Edda,
The MC_Jog fb is in the MLD (drive) PLC library but not the MLC (Control) PLCOpen libraries. Not sure why. You can use the MC_MoveVelocity and MC_Stop blocks to do the same thing in your own fb without too much trouble.

Similar Topics

HI all, MAybe someone uses these drives that can asnswer this. We are using several Indradrive servo drives connected with a central MLC 40...
Replies
Views
I am hoping to use a Red Lion Datasation Plus to carry out datalogging of variables in a Rexroth CML65 motion controller and make the log files...
Replies
Views
Apparently there are a lot of these systems still running the field today so I thought perhaps this information might be helpful to someone in...
Replies
Views
Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone put together a combination of the Beijer iX Developer software and a Rexroth L54 controller over ethernet? Can't seem to get the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom