ArmorBlock I/O Password?

I am having trouble accessing the embedded web server of my 1732E-IF4M12R module. My digital modules accept the password fine, but the analog module does not. I have tried user=Administrator and password=<blank> as the manual says, both capitalized and not. It is a brand new module, so it should not have ever been changed. I also tried setting 888 to reset to factory defaults, with no luck there either.

Any ideas.

Try

user: admin

password: password

That's another one that Rockwell uses a lot.

Last edited:
I couldn't find a virgin to get blood from. So I tried FJaeger's idea and it worked.

I wish Rockwell would keep their manuals up to date with their products, or vice versa.

Thanks guys