Programming cable of keyence OP26487 converter to USB

Menjie16

Hi PLC experts,

Anyone knows for the USB to RS232 cable converter of keyence
OP26486 / OP26487?
Currently i have USB to RS232 cable converter
but it cannot connect to the PLC, it produces an error during connection of PC to PLC, but this USB to RS232 cable converter can connect to omron PLC.

if you are using the older Ladder Builder Software, it would not communicate with your hardware using a USB to serial converter. If you have the newer KV Builder software, you can find a compatible USB to serial converter to use. We tried using the USB to serial bought from CD-R king and it doesn't work. But when we tried a more expensive converter (ATEN) it worked well for my laptop.

if you are using the older Ladder Builder Software, it would not communicate with your hardware using a USB to serial converter. If you have the newer KV Builder software, you can find a compatible USB to serial converter to use. We tried using the USB to serial bought from CD-R king and it doesn't work. But when we tried a more expensive converter (ATEN) it worked well for my laptop.

Iám using KV Builder 1.50 en have the ATEN converter en stil de builder don't communicate.
Must i made some changes te made it workt.
In the Builder i can't see my com.