Stratix 1783 5 ports Allen Bradley

Marcosbelgo

Hi friends,
I need to check a process, so, I need to connect with some instruments through the switch stratix 1783 Allen Bradley. The instruments I already communicated normally, but just directaly with PC, never through the switch. I tried quickly but did not work. I saw that the subnet adress was diferent. My question is if both being in the same subnet is just plug-and-play for I estabilish comunication with the instruments? Is there other things more to do? Some driver or configuration?
Sorry for my question, but I know few about ethernet networks........
Thanks very much.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have tried to connect multiple PLCs through backplane and am having difficulty. I have created a path from EN2T (192.168.199) --> ETAP1F...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Happy New Year to you all, I recently bought the Stratix 5700 cat Num: 1783-BMS20CGN switch. I want to create a local network, I power...
Replies
Views
Any concerns with inserting a fiber SFP into a Stratix 1783-MS10T combo port while the switch is live? I think I have done this before, but only...
Replies
Views
I have forgot password of console login When I am going to connect stratix-8000 through putty terminal,I have a username but password was given by...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I have a network topology that is using 5 Stratix 5400 switches that has 2 separate DLR networks configured. The DLR ports are set to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom