1783-ETAP1F to Stratix Switch

konableurocks

Hi, I have tried to connect multiple PLCs through backplane and am having difficulty. I have created a path from EN2T (192.168.199) --> ETAP1F (192.168.101.198). From the fiber port of the ETAP1F it is connected to a Panduit fiber patch panel, where at the other end the fiber is taken to a Stratix 5700 switch at a SFC port. When it is plugged in both lights on the ETAP1F are solid green and the light at the SFC port on the stratix is flashing green. When I try to connect to my other PLC using the backplane though I cannot discover the ETAP from the switch side and when I plug into the device port on the ETAP side I can only see the EN2T and ETAP in RsLinx. Is there a configuration issue or setting I am failing on?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi All, I’ve gone through the rather simplistic examples that Rockwell has for PRP and cannot answer the question below. ETAPS are listed as...
Replies
Views
Should include 1783-ETAP1F in my ControlLogix project (inside the sw project)? Is it necessary to make it work or it can be 'hidden' and IP set in...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to gather OPC data through a 1783-NATR? Searching around, it sounds like OPC data might be blocked by any NAT... Is there any work...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I have a project that has quite a few NATRs to configure. I would like to modify the generated backup config file because I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicating with other PLCs on a public network from a CompactLogix PLC on a private network. I have installed at 1783-NATR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom