Phoenix

CENTER

Lifetime Supporting Member
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a Phoenix 2836324. My customer is down and when I google it no one has one in stock, it's a obsolete item. I don't have the GE software or the knowledge to remove the node. Phoenix has 3 separate modules to replace it but I would need to change the program for 3 separate nodes. Any help would be appreciated.

What if you took the encoder input into a 24vdc card that has a fairly fast update? I know most 24vdc input cards can be configured for a fast rpi to get the speed you need for the encoder.

Maybe go a different route?

Obsolete. There is no place for the encoder or the in and outputs to connect to. Talked to Phoenix they do have 3 separate cards that will fit in its place but then I have to deal with the program. That is why I was looking for a module somewhere. Thanks for your help.