2 duty and 2 standby Filter bed concept in STP

abhPLC

can anyone help me understand the basic operation of 2 duty and 2 standby Filter bed operation in STP.

There will be 2 duty D1 & D2 and 2 Standby S1 & S2,

1. So if any of the Duty goes in backwash mode standby should come in it place and that duty will become standby so for this what theory should i use?
for eg. status of D1 interchanging with S1 and similarly D2 should interchange with D2

2. if any 1 of the Filter bed is kept in Bypass mode than what would be by filter bed status and how do i perform the rotation without considering the bypassed filter bed.

👨🏻‍🏫o_O:geek:

Similar Topics

i hav attached the power and control diagram. can you guys please help me out to make a plc program using schneider zeliosoft 2 software. any plc...
Replies
Views
heyy guys. can you guys please help me out. plc programming in schneider plc zelio soft 2. can you guys help me out as soon as possible.??? and...
Replies
Views
Dear, It is required to control / alternate the operation of the duty / standby jockey pumps in a fire pumping station and in case the duty...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, Can anyone give some idea about writing logic for 5 duty 1 standby logic Following Selection /Cyclic Alteration P12345 ( Pump1 Duty...
Replies
Views
<P>can anybody please give me a sample ladder program/idea for 3 pump duty,1 standby operation with minimum number of timers</P>
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom