Control net tap question

Spiralout615

Are you able to use the drop cable (node connector portion) of a t tap to connect to one side of another t tap to make a three way cable connection?

Question arises from the following setup:

Cabinet 1 has control net tap with two trunk cables going to other nodes, and the drop cable going to node in this cabinet 1. I need to add another node in a cabinet (cabinet 2 ) about 50 foot above this on a structure. Would I need to disconnect one side of the cabinet 1 tap, run cable from it to the cabinet 2, connect drop cable to node in cabinet 2, run another cable back down to cabinet 1, and connect this with a bullet connector to the cable that was formerly on tap of cabinet 1?

Or could I just add another tap in cabinet 1, connect its drop cable connector to a port of the existing tap, connect the existing cable to one port of this new tap, and connect the new node cable to the other port of the new tap? Effectively being a 3 way splitter. Or does AB make an actual 3 way splitter?

No, you must use one Tap per node device with taps connected to the trunk.
Drop cable must go directly to a node and can’t be extended beyond its length.
ControlNet tap has some electronic components inside, this is not a just a splitter.