Series one GE Fanuc plc rs232 interface

maca

hi fellas
iam chasing the wiring diagram for the Series one GE Fanuc plc rs232 interface model no. ic630ccm390
so i can use it to hook up a pc to some rs422 gear

any help would be appreciated

Mainly to save Steve the trouble of repeating himself, please see THIS POST for some good info... :nodi:

I found it using that handy
top_search.gif
icon at the top of this page.

beerchug

-Eric

ahh. yes i have read that post
but the 422 gear that iam trying to hook up is not the serries one plc
iam trying to use the "black brick" as a generic interface that i can use when i go out on site to provide optical isolation and conversion between my laptop and the 422 gear that is on site.

and unfortinualy i dont have the original cables.

ps I dont have the manual either

thank you steve and eric
thats exactly what i wanted.

you have saved me vast amounts of time and hassle.

much appreciated:)
as you dont know how long i was searching for that.