22,5mm ket switch with ejecting key

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I found out that Allen Bradley had a key switch with a ejecting key function, the sensEject. But it is discontinued. I've failed to google another solution, does anyone know of a brand that has this? Or another solution for avoiding people letting the key stay in the switch.
/Tim

A hinged cover over the switch that won't close with the key in and a proxy sensor to know it is closed.

Sort of like the ARM cover over a jet fighter FIRE button

Similar Topics

Hi, I may have dreamt but I could have sworn that I have seen a 22,5mm hole mounted code device somewhere. Main objective is to only be able to...
Replies
Views
Waterproof Industrial 3.5mm Speaker for use with ThinClient and FTView Alarm&Events Hello, Elsewhere at this site the thinclients (Dynics BTMM)...
Replies
Views
I thought I could easily find a previous thread where someone had used an adapter to mount an S7-300 CPU on a standrd 35 mm DIN rail, in stead of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, newbie here with PLCs, using a B&R plc. I'm playing with a printer and its tcp socket communication. Connection works fine if...
Replies
Views
It's been over a decade since Bosch Rexroth announced their SIL2 joystick for vehicles using multiple axes and interfacing with CAN/J1939...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom