How to put PF525 in Auto?

I'm not sure what you mean by auto/manual? I'm assuming you mean something else told the drive to run, and now you have to go and press the green start button on the drive. There are different start sources which can be set with P046. I would look in the manual and figure out which one most closely matches your application.

Similar Topics

Hi,Guys: since we used all inputs of the PLC, no any input left for our new project.we have a few PF525 connected with Ethernet, can we use it for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom