High speed fuse testing

labeledas

I had a buddy call me an ask me what I know about high speed fuses and how to test them, I assume you can do continuity, resistance or voltage drop testing as a normal fuse. Am I missing something? I mean it is still a fuse from what little I know it is just a different design and different alloys. he tells me he is getting kilo-mega ohm resistance reading.

the part number is FWP-40A14FA

Similar Topics

Do i have to use interrupt subroutine, or immediate read high speed input, for Unitronics Samba plc or reading only the correponding register in...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
i am bench testing a 1734 -VHSC24 Point I/O High Speed counter module, i cannot find any examples of wiring the outputs from the module. does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a setup of one master s7-1200 - three slaves s7-1200 On each of the slaves there is a HSC on a motor for positioning. It generates...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom